Grievance Redressal Cell addresses and sorts out the written as well as vebal grievances/complaints of the students. The students can drop their written grievances into the suggestion/complaint boxes, installed at various strategic places in the college. The students can also directly approach the Grievance Cell members to file their complaints. After the careful deliberation, the imperative actions, if required, are taken to the satisfaction of the complaint lodgers.
- Dr. Jaspal Singh, Vice-Principal, Associate Professor, Department of English (Convener)
- S. Bikramjeet Singh, Associate Professor, HOD, Department of Science
- Ms. Rekha Kalra, Assistant Professor, HOD, Department of Computer Science
- Dr. Rajinder Kaur, Assistant Professor, Department of Religion
- S. Ramandeep Singh , Assistant Professor, Department of Physical education
- Ms. Anuradha, Assistant Professor, Department of Commerce
- Ms. Jyoti Rani, Assistant Professor, Department of Mathematics