To encourage the students to develop their creative writing skills as a form of self-expression Computer Science Department of Guru Nanak College Budhlada created a Media Club.
Media Club is the college recognition club for students interested in media at the college. The club is in a ready-for-change stage where it is time to sponsor more activities and gain more recognition on campus. Students perform all activities through media club. Media club provide information about general and cultural events to the students time to time. Students gives their written material weekly to the media convener and members. Selected thoughts, poems, and other written material published in Departmental Magazine and college Dumel magazine.
Media Club Coordinator: Assistant Professor Gagandeep Kaur
- To create, develop and understanding the effect of mass media among students and society.
- To develop skills to encourage the production of creative media messages.
- To encourage students to express their feelings and thoughts through media messages they produce
- To introduce students to various career opportunities in mass media.
- To hard the bound between students to work in a group manner
Real Fun Events are created by Students of Media Club.
Dr. Kuldeep Singh Bal (Principal) and Other Staff Members visit the Computer Science Department to see the models designed by Media Club Students with the help of E-Wastage.
Rangoli designed by Media Club Students on Votar Day Celebration.
A skit is prepared by B.Voc(SD) Students on Modern Yam..
Media Club Students are enjoying on Mother Day.