- College has centralized sever space for providing networking, internet and wi-fi facilities.
- Server room is equipped with latest network equipments and firewalls to provide adequate and efficient services.
- Physical access to the server room is limited to only those individuals who have legitimate responsibilities justifying such access.
- The server room has sufficient dedicated circuits for all equipment, plus one or more additional circuits, as needed for flexibility in the event a circuit fails.
- All systems are properly grounded.
- Critical systems are connected to uninterruptable power supplies (UPS).
- The server room has sufficient temperature control to maintain temperatures within the operational limits defined for the hardware located in the room.
- The server room has dedicated, redundant air conditioning sufficient to maintain temperatures between 65 and 70 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Server manuals are added to properly configure the system.
Server room is equipped with following equipments
|COLLEGE SERVER SPECIFICATIONS
||Number of Computers
||IBM System X3200 M3, Intel Xeon 3400 Processor, 8GB RAM, 2 PC 500GB Hard Disk
|| Socket Tower, X3500 M4 Intel Xeon E-5 26 B V2 (6 Core), 2.10GHz, 15 MB, 1333 MHz etc.
||Racks For Mounting Networking Equipments
||Wireless Access point