Campus Cleanliness Maintenance Committee
Campus Cleanliness Maintenance Committee is responsible for developing and implementing strategies for the quality maintenance of the Campus’s infrastructure and other maintenance requirements are satisfied. Cleaning of the Campus areas in both, academic and administration building is performed regularly in the morning before the regular class begins with the help of the college housekeeping team. The whole campus area is maintained by the housekeeping supervisor who reports the completion of work to the concern department Heads.
- To guide and instruct the members to provide well maintained clean and safe educational environment
- To ensure the proper maintenance of physical property and facilities in the Campus.
- To have regular review of the conditions of the infrastructure and other facilities.
- To make future plan for repairs / replacement of equipments.
- To have ordinary preventive maintenance.
Campus Cleanliness Maintenance Committee Members
Dr.Sheetal Bajaj (convener)
Dr. Goldy Rani
Assistant professor in English
Sh. Avtar singh
Assistant professor in Punjabi.