Competitive Examination Cell
The College has established a Competitive Examination Cell for career guidance and training for various types of competitive examinations conducted by Centre State and other organizations so as to enable them for better job opportunities and employability. The Cell organizes special lectures on Personality development, Language skills, soft skills and awareness programmes about different types of competitive exams after graduation and post gradation.
- To provide the guidance in various examinations such as, civil services, ugc-net, csir-net-banking, army, police, education etc.
- To develop good administrators.
- To make students competent to attend competitive exams.
- To create awareness among students about their social & civil responsibilities.
- To help learners make appropriate and realistic career choices & career direction.
- To acquire leadership qualities and democratic attitude.
Competitive Examination Cell Members
Dr. Inderjeet Singh Convenor
Assistant Professor in Library Science
Dr. Tanupreet Kaur Member
Assistant Professor in Mathemetics
Ms. Renuka Member
Assistant Professor in Commerce
Ms. Mandeep Kaur Member
Assistant Professor in History
Our Cell Activities
|Lecture delivered by Dr. Sarvan Kumar - How to prepare General Science for Competitive Exam
|Lecture delivered by Dr. Dhruva Kumar - How to prepare Logical reasoning for Competitive Exam
|Motivatational lecture to the students for preparing government exams by Dr. Inderjeet Singh
|Lecture Series on Vedic Mathemetics by A.P Dharminder Singh