External Examination Grievance Redressal Committee
The institute has a completely transparent External Examination Grievance Redressal Committee. The function of this committee is to look into the complaints lodged by any student and solve by following a time bound process. During the orientation program, students are introduced about the External Examination Grievance Redressal Committee.
External Examination Grievance Redressal Committee is constituted for the redressal of the problems reported by the students of the college with the following objectives:
- Committee is formed to keep healthy working atmosphere among students and teachers.
- To monitor the External examination.
- To solve students’ grievances related to External examination.
- To ensure effective solution to the all grievances.
- To encourage the student to express their grievances freely and frankly without any fear of being victimized.
During the examination, the committee deals with grievances submitted about matters like issuance of admit card, wrong subject mentioned in the admit card, revised date sheet, incorrect/misprinted statements. After the examination, the committee deals with various issues related to delay in result declaration such as Result Awaited, RLR, RLF, absent, correction of name and address in DMC etc.
Procedure for lodging the complaint
- Students can personally approach to incharge, External Grievance Committee.
- Students are free to put up a grievance in writing to In-charge of Grievance Committee.
- Students, unwilling to appear itself, can drop their grievance in the complaint box.
- Students can also approach to their class In-charge and further they can contact to Incharge of Grievance Committee.
Procedure for solving the complaints
- Committee reviews all the cases depending on the nature of issue and tries to resolve the issue as early as possible.Committee forwards the same to the concerned person for redressal
- Students are informed after taking necessary steps.
- The whole process remains transparent.
- The committee assures that the grievance has been properly solved in a stipulated time limit.
External Examination Grievance Redressal Committee Members
Sh. Gurdeep Singh
Assistant Professor in Punjabi
Sh. Dharminder Singh
Assistant Professor in Mathemetics
Sh. Sukarjeet Singh
Sh. Jasveer Singh