Guru Nanak College Budhlada has a Bebe Nanaki girls hostel financially sponsored by UGC. Hostel was established in 2011. Main motive of hostel is to provide an environment that helps students to adjust, learn and live in an effortlessly laid environment. We ensure the students live in a healthy environment (mentally, physically and socially) which has always been at the top of our priority. Hostel warden Asst. professor kanchan kumari, H.O.D. Agriculture and Food Processing, looks after daily aspects of hostel management and is responsible for discipline, maintenance of building and allotment of rooms in hostel. Every effort has been made to make the hostel building confront to high standards of quality in construction. Great emphasis is laid on cleanliness, hygienic food, and individual styles. Hostel complexes have several convenience facilities to make student's life easier.
- Hostel has 25 semi furnished rooms having capacity of 70 students. There is cot, study table, chair and a cupboard for every student.
- Facility of News papers in three languages Punjabi, Hindi and English is available for students
- Round - the- Clock internet connectivity through Wi-Fi connection is available in the hostel.
- Round - the- Clock availability of security guards at the hostel gates ensure safety of the students in the campus.
- Identity of visitors is always cross - examined with guardians for the safety of the students.
- Hostel has a continuous electricity and water supply including hot water supply and provision of water cooler with Aquaguard filters.
- Hostel has a music room,sick room and garden
- There is facility of common room where students can watch TV
- Leaving home has one consistent pain of not having the same delicious food. We might not be able to eradicate pain but we at GNC have all plans to diminish it with homely and hygienic food provision. Hostel mess is properly maintained with facility of hygienic vegetarian meals three times a day
- Hostel has indoor games facility where students can reduce their stress
- Various co-curricular activities,religious activities and festival celebrations such as hostel night, akand path, hostel night, janam ashtami, holi, dushehra, deepawali, lohri etc. are conducted from time to time at the Hostel