Bebe Nanki Girls Hostel
The Bebe Nanki Girls Hostel established in 8 Jan 2011 , inaugurated by jathedar Avtar Singh ji ( Pardhan SGPC Amritsar ) is located within the College Campus and is an integral part of the college Bebe Nanki Girl's Hostel aims to provide convenient and comfortable stay for the outstation female students. The girl's hostel also fulfills the vital objective of ensuring safety of its female students.
Governance of Bebe Nanki Girl's Hostel
The hostel affairs are co-ordinated under the guidance and supervision of the resident Warden.The hostel committee under the chairmanship of the Principal, Guru Nanak College Budhlada.
Hostel Grievance Committee Member
Ms. Anuradha (Warden)
Assistant Professor in Commerce & Management
Objectives of the Hostel
- Encourage students to focus on studies by providing favorable environmental.
- To provide all adequate facilities to students.
- Maintain proper cleanliness in hostel area.
- To ensure that students coming from different places learn to live together and strengthen their relations with mutual cooperation and goodwill.
- To develop a climate congenial for sports, yoga, etc. in the hostel.
- To ensure that the students are able to devote adequate time to their studies in the hostel.
- To provide relaxation to the students through recreational facilities at the hostel.
- To motivate the students in participating in indoor and outdoor games in the hostel.
- To develop an affordable environment to the students by ensuring hygienic and peaceful circumstances.
- To observe the students adhering to rules and regulations and take actions or resolutions for in-disciplinary actions.
- To look after the day-to-day problems of the students and appoint the student committee member as floor in charge to supervise the activities of the students.
- To take care of the students to maintain their health and provide medical support in any kind of illness in the hostel.
- To engage the students in activities in the hostel such as recreation, prayer, dining hour, etc.
Hostel Admission Form