Online Admission Procedure
- Open https://gncadmissions.com/
- Select “Student Admission” and Register with basic details (Date of Birth, Mobile Number and Adhar Card Number).
- Click “Login” and Fill the Online Application Form” with the required data.
- Upload Photo and Documents and Download/Print Application Form.
- Click on “Pay Admission Fee Online”.
Offline Admission Procedure
For the offline admission mode, the student must visit the college campus
- Purchase the Prospectus from the college campus.
- Meet the teacher/incharge of the concerned department. Fill the admission form attached in the prospectus carefully.
- Attach self attested xerox copies of all required documents (Educational, Birth, Certificate, I.D proof, Adhar Card, Residency proof, Reserve Category Certificate, Migration, Character Certificate). and latest Passport size colored Photographs.
- Your admission form will be verified by the concerned department teacher/incharge.
- You will be directed to the computer operator/clerk who will fill the admission form online.
- Provide all supporting documents mentioned above to the computer operator/clerk.
- Deposit the requisite fee at the fee counter.