- Members should observe strict silence inside the Library.
- Members should enter their roll number and name in the gate register and sign in the same before entering the library.
- The students are instructed to carry their College ID cards on daily basis inside the library, and they have to produce it whenever asked by the library staff.
- Members are advised not to keep money, mobile phones or any other valuable goods at the property counter.
- Members are not allowed to carry eatables/drinks inside the Library premises.
- Use of Mobile phones is not permitted inside the Library premises.
- Members are not allowed to bring their Bags, Personal belongings; personal books, etc. inside the library. These must be kept at the property counter of the library.
- Library does not accept any responsibility for loss or damage to personal property left on its premises.
- While leaving the library, members are required to show their books, notebooks, bags, etc. to the Library Staff on duty at the check- point.
- Marking, scratching, damaging, mutilating, stealing, library materials or property will invite disciplinary action against the defaulters.
- Members should leave the books on the reading table after consulting.
- Members should not talk or discuss as they may disturb other readers. Reading halls are meant for individual study and research only.
- Violation of library rules or misconduct by a member may invite discontinuation of the library privileges.