Online Content & Web Development Cell
To keep abreast with the changing dynamics of information technology in higher education, Guru Nanak College felt the need to create its own website. The Online Content & Web Development Cell monitors and updates information on the website.
Objectives of the Cell:
- To look after the ICT requirements of the College as well as maintenance and updating the college website.
- To provide ICT related support and information to the College.
- To impart knowledge and training to all the staff members of the college concerning activities in Information Technology and to equip them with all the required tools.
- To develop the academic platform for online teaching and learning. The Cell aspires to motivate the faculty members to improvise with their academic writings quantitatively and qualitatively. It aims to maximize the development and availability of the e resources in the form of texts, videos, animations, web links and self -assessment exercises.
- The focus of the cell is on developing and updating knowledge based on the relevant themes and issues in various disciplines. This would accelerate the learning opportunities among the students and help the information flow to wider aspirants of knowledge.
- To manage digital information on a website through creating and maintaining content without prior knowledge of web programming or markup languages.
- Managing web content effectively can have useful business applications in the enterprise, producing insights for decision-making and delivering results, as well as value.
Online Content & Web Development Cell Members
Ms. Geetu Coordinator Assistant Professor in Computer Science
Dr. Amandeep Kaur Member Assistant Professor in Commerce
|5-day workshop for Teaching staff to update profile on Web Site 21-11-22 to 25-11-22|
Workshop for Teaching Staff to develop E-Content 21-04-22 to 22-04-22
|Study Material||Click Here|
|Power Point Presentation||Click Here|
|You Tube||Click Here|