Personality Development, Stress Management and Time Management Committee
GNC has well established Personality Development, Stress Management and Time Management Committee which offer many opportunities to the students over a wide range of careers in a wide spectrum of organizations and institutions. The overall grooming of students is to help them to achieve knowledge skills and attitude that are attached to national goals of Education, Sports and Social reforms. The Personality Development cell runs mentorship programs by a highly qualified and experienced Faculty from all segments of society to groom students and their functional capabilities. Our cell organizes guest lectures on moral values, Life skills and personality Development time to time. Both Stress management and Time management provide excellent platform to support every stage of the development process of students. Students are imparted the important lesson of finding time for mindfulness. These platforms teach how to accept you the way you are without the external pressure.
- To enable the students to analyze the strengths and shortcomings of their personality.
- To provide psychological help to cope with the challenges to future life
- To familiarize the students with their personality traits by conducting a meditation to connect the students with their deep inner Self
- To provide suggestions and guidance for their personality improvement.
- To organize guest lecture on moral values, life skills and personality Development
- To create awareness among students about importance of communication skills and dynamic personality and provide guidance and motivation through various activities for their improvement.
Personality Development, Stress Management and Time Management Committee Members
Dr. Sheetal Bajaj Convener
Assistant Professor in English,
Dr.Baljinder Kaur Member
Assistant Professor in Punjabi,
|Workshop on Strees Management