Research and Information Resource Centre
The Centre aims to make available paralleled, life-changing educational research opportunities, potential environment for the entire academic community to undertake research in their emerging areas.
Research and Information Resource centre has:
- Research committee to motivate students and faculty members for opportunity in higher research.
- Faculty members with vast research experience to supervise Post Graduate / M.Phil / Ph.D. students for the research project.
- More than 100 printed scholarly journals and magazines, In addition to this, the center has an in-built electronic library to provide the faculty with e-resources, i.e., e-books and e-journals. N-List and DELNET. The library also renders different kinds of services to cater the multidimensional information requirements of the faculty and the students.
- Computer with required software and high wi-fi speed Internet connections to access the frequent research data.
- Frequent workshops/conferences are organized to disseminate knowledge in the emerging areas of research.