Entrepreneurship Cell was established with the motive of promoting entrepreneurship and self-employability among the students. The students are apprised of the latest information about the industry, and occupations they can adopt. The Cell makes them understand the employability options and how they can create better opportunities for them as well as others. To achieve this purpose, the following steps are taken:
- The bank officials are invited to spread awareness among the students about the various kinds of available loans & subsidies to start a new business.
- The students are also provided latest information about the divergent self-employment schemes of the government.
- Industrial visits and internships are organized for the students to expose them to practical knowledge.
- S. Jaspreet Singh, Assistant Professor, Department of Commerce (Convener)
- Mr. Shenti Kumar Assistant Professor, Department of Commerce
- Dr. Jagdeep Singh , Assistant Professor, Department of Economics